Today we visited the Edinburgh Zoo. Although there are quite a lot of different animals there, I felt nothing special. Through the trip to the zoo, I understand that many animals are facing some serious problems.

There is something i want to share. Today, I need to change my host family. In the morning, i almost cry because of Dibya'family. Dibya's mother who cannot speak English fluently but she always tries to communicate with me. She said I can go to her house when I come back to Scotland in the future and she will always be there. I felt so warm and I think I am very lucky to be hosted at Dibya's home. After that, she took photos with me. I really wanted to take photos with all the family members but it is a pity we cannot make it because we would be late for school. When I went outside, Dibya'mother gave me a hug. I felt so impressed and i hope time can stop at that moment.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog